A global portfolio of 2.7 billion active users is YouTube’s testament to user-friendly services, but many of those figures are still unaware of the proper usage of the app’s technical, hosting, uploading, and monetary aspects.
From searching the right directions for watching videos to dismantling the verified patterns of grooming a YouTube Channel and customizing default settings on this platform, the range of YouTube-related queries varies absurdly.
After saying this, there are several genuine perplexes on the Official YouTube for a casual streamer, and their ideal solutions could save the affectees time and resources. So, this guide is here to serve as your one-stop resource for answering common queries on YouTube.
- 1 Best YouTube Alternatives
- 2 Pinning a Comment on YouTube
- 3 Creating a Private YouTube Channel
- 4 Turning On Comments on YouTube
- 5 Customization of YouTube Banner
- 6 Crafting YouTube Videos on Canva
- 7 Process of Uploading YouTube Shorts
- 8 Deleting a Video on YouTube
- 9 Adding Chapters on YouTube Channel
- 10 Method to Translate YouTube Language
- 11 YouTube Automation
- 12 Conclusion
Best YouTube Alternatives
YouTube is unbeatable for its range of content, but people still look for its alternatives either because they are fed up with the original YouTube or on purpose to try something new. Irrespective of the reason for migrating from YouTube, below are its best substitutes.
It is worth mentioning that most of the YouTube Alternatives are premium, which means migrants must purchase their membership plans before accessing their streaming services. Further, the content available on them is comparably limited.
In our books, Vimeo stands out as the Best Alternative App for YouTube because it packs a variation of creative and professional content. Further, it is a free-to-access service for worldwide users.
PeerTube is an open-source video hosting platform that contains millions of user-generated videos and other media material. However, PeerTube services are available in selected regions.
Dailymotion is a commendable replacement for YouTube. Technically, it is a video-sharing platform where users can watch, share, and host all kinds of video content.
Pinning a Comment on YouTube
This particular query is related to YouTube Channel Owners or Moderators. On practical grounds, the YouTube App allows the pinning of comments to the top of the comments section to help highlight crucial points, guidelines, etc.
It is worth mentioning that only the YouTube Channel Owner is authorized to pin a comment through the Channel’s Dashboard. Below is the process of Pinning a Comment at the Top of the Comments Section, while you can follow a similar method to Unpin a Comment.
- Sign in to Your YouTube Account and Navigate to Your Video.
- Locate the Comment, Scroll down, and Click on the Three Dots.
- Select “Pin” and Confirm the Pin.
Creating a Private YouTube Channel
YouTube is more than just a platform for watching videos; it’s a gateway for making money. The portal welcomes worldwide content creator to establish their Channels, grow Audiences, and Monetize them to earn their livings.
The creation of a Private or Public YouTube Channel is straightforward. After saying this, you must meet YouTube’s official channel creation prerequisites and follow the below steps. Meanwhile, consideration of Copyright Rules is also crucial.
- Sign In to YouTube and go to YouTube Studio.
- Click on your profile icon in the upper right corner of the YouTube homepage.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Create Channel.”
- Customize Your Channel’s name and profile picture.
- Finally, start uploading content and publishing.
Turning On Comments on YouTube
YouTube features a highly customizable interface, aiding Channel owners to alter several settings according to their demands and preferences. In this perspective, the app contains a Comments Enabling/Disabling Feature for Channel Moderators.
According to the YouTube Rules, only the Channel owner or moderator has the authority to control, remove, filter, or publish comments on a Channel. Nonetheless, below are the steps to Turn On Comments on YouTube.
- Sign in to YouTube and navigate to YouTube Studio.
- Click on your profile icon in the upper right corner of the YouTube homepage, and from the drop-down menu, select “YouTube Studio.”
- Select “Videos” and Choose the Video.
- Go to Video Details and scroll down until you see the “Comments and ratings” section.
- Enable Comments and click the “Save” button at the top right of the page to save your changes.
Customization of YouTube Banner
Consistent and Aesthetics in Design are core foundations of any YouTube Channel; otherwise, you can’t express your brand personality. Among other notable aspects, YouTube Banner and Thumbnails must reflect most of your potential targets.
The customization of YouTube Banner comprises dimensions, ratios, pixels, and logos representations across different gadgets, including mobiles, computers, and desktops. Further, you can use text, fonts, and slogans on your banners.
- Open your YouTube Channel via Official Credentials.
- Tap on the Customization Tap > Branding.
- Click the Change Button and choose an Image.
- Make your changes, preview and click “Done”.
- Finally, click Publish.
Crafting YouTube Videos on Canva
Canva is a one-stop editing shop for worldwide content creators. It is an automated graphic design tool that allows users to craft their YouTube creations, including Images, Videos, Templates, Thumbnails, and other elements, for free.
Unlike other Editing Platforms, Canva is accessible across diverse-natured devices, such as Mobiles, Desktops, and MACOS. Meanwhile, the editing procedures are straightforward, and most in-app aspects are pre-cooked.
- Log-In to the Official Canva Account.
- From the top right corner, tap on “Create a Design”.
- Afterward, select your desired design category from the Drop-Down Menu.
- On the Editing page, use different tools to create your YouTube Videos
- Lastly, click on “Export” Button to share directly on TikTok, Instagram, or YouTube.
Process of Uploading YouTube Shorts
Shortly after YouTube Official announced the launch of “YouTube Shorts” in 2020, worldwide content creators and audiences appreciated this initiative. Of course, the idea was to cut down the long videos into summarized form.
Worldwide Content Creators can access the YouTube Shorts Feature via their YouTube Channels. After saying this, you must use original videos, background tracks, and sounds to avoid copyright issues. Below is the process of Uploading Shorts on YouTube.
- Sign in to your YouTube Studio.
- Click on the “Create” Option from the Top right corner.
- Afterward, tap “Upload Videos” and select a Short Video File comprising 60 seconds or less.
- Preview Square and Vertical Aspect Ratio, add a
- description, and hit “Publish.”
Deleting a Video on YouTube
You could have hundreds of reasons behind deleting a video from a YouTube Channel, but its process remains static. Of course, removing a video permanently from YouTube is the last resort because the app allows unlimited previews and change options for any given video.
Whether your YouTube Content has become uncorrectable or you’re receiving continuous Copyright Notifications from the YouTube Center, deleting that particular video is a good decision that evenly works in your and your audience’s favor.
- Open YouTube Studio on PC.
- From the Menu on the Left, select “Content”.
- Choose the video you want to delete and tap on the “Options” Button.
- Hit “Delete Forever” and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the procedure.
Adding Chapters on YouTube Channel
Content Creation is all about User Experience, and adding Time-Enabled Chapters to your video creations is one of many reasons for boosting this aspect. YouTube’s Chapter Feature allows users to instantly navigate to their favorite part of the video seamlessly.
If you’re a Creator on YouTube, and your channel comprises Solution Videos, adding Chapters could enhance your video retention time since most users like to skip introductory lines and directly move to the section that contains answers.
- Navigate to your YouTube Channel Dashboard.
- Open “Content Section” and click on “Pencil” Icon.
- Go to Description Box and type 00:00, then add Chapter’s Name.
- Finally, click “Save”.
Method to Translate YouTube Language
While mapping your YouTube Content Strategy, acknowledging the video translation option could enhance your ranking and improve ROI. Of course, YouTube allows content creators to translate their videos into the intended language.
For your information, YouTube doesn’t translate the voiceovers for videos; instead, creators can enable Subtitles/CC option for each video. However, the accuracy of this feature is still questionable, so you must contact an expert to ensure linguistic accuracy.
- Open the YouTube Video in your Web Browser.
- Play the video and hit the “Gear” icon at the bottom right-hand side.
- Turn on the Subtitles/CC Option.
- Select the Language and click OK.
YouTube Automation is an emerging Business Model that is legitimate and ensures solid passive income for worldwide creators. Under this strategy, users outsource their content using automation tools and generate money independently.
Unlike Organic YouTube Channels, YouTube Automation comprises faceless creations with the assistance of stock images and AI voiceovers. After saying this, maintenance of RPM, CPM, Watch Time, and CTR are must-haves to earn from Automation Strategy.
- Start by selecting your Niche.
- Create a YouTube Account.
- Craft Videos according to your Niche sand publish them on your channel
- Meet the YouTube’s Official Monetization Prerequisites.
- Monetize your Channel and Start Earning from YouTube Automation.